You’ve read the lists that compiled the 50 or 100 places and things you must see and do before you die. These lists are great for reminding you how short life is and for showing you what you’re missing. This list is a little different; it compiles 50 things to say before you die. Why such a list? Because you’d be surprised how little people express their feelings and say what they need to say to those who matter. You don’t want to be on your deathbed before you utter these words.
You need to say these at the appropriate times and with sincerity behind them (reading them now does not count).
1. Thank you for everything you’ve done.
– Say it to your mother, father, grandmother, or sister; whoever deserves it. Say it when it’s least expected and when it will make the most impact.
2. You’ve changed my life.
3. I need you.
4. I’ve only got one life to live.
– This will give you tremendous motivation. Seize the day!
5. Nothing can stop me.
6. I love my life.
7. There’s nothing I’d rather be doing.
8. I can change the world.
9. I will change the world.
10. I have changed the world.
11. I’m rich without money.
12. I’m doing what I was meant to do.
13. I conquered my biggest fear.
14. Glad to help you.
15. I have all the money I need.
16. I don’t care what people think.
17. I’m honest.
18. I’m going for it!
19. I’m proud of myself.
20. I’ve failed.
21. I’ve learned from my failures.
22. I have no regrets.
– Many people believe everything happens for a reason. So why would you have any regrets?
23. I don’t like my life
– Of course it’s a bad thing to say. But once you’ve acknowledged that you don’t like your life, you can now begin to change it.
24. I’ve never had more fun in my life.
25. You hurt me.
You’ve already thought of many people to say the first 25 things to, especially “You hurt me.” Well, why wait? Take one or a few of these 50 things and say them to your family, friends, and significant other on Facebook. Use our Facebook button here:
Just press the button, paste in one of these things, tag someone, and post it, or select to send it as a private message. Then repeat this to all the people you need to say something to, be more open with, and grow closer to.
While there’s a greater impact to say these things in person, posting them on Facebook will get the conversation started.
Now to the rest of the things to say before you die…
26. There’s more to life than this.
27. I love you no matter what.
28. I’ve accomplished a lot.
29. You’ve been successful.
30. I’m listening.
– Sometimes it’s more important to listen than to talk.
31. I’m here for you.
32. Words can’t describe the way I feel.
33. I’m not giving up.
34. I don’t have any worries.
35. There is no place like home.
36. It was a pleasure to talk to you.
37. I have all the time in the world.
38. I need a hand.
39. You’re my best friend.
40. I’m glad you were here.
41. I’m just gonna go for it.
42. I can’t thank you enough.
43. I’m trusting my gut.
44. I follow my own path.
45. What a wonderful world.
46. I take full responsibility.
– Own up to your mistakes, people will respect you.
47. I’m not sorry.
– There are times when you shouldn’t be sorry.