In my articles and posts I usually try to answer big questions that people are pondering. However, in this post I’m deciding to ask you and others questions about topics that I continue to think about. Whether it is war, money, success, or the environment. So here are 15 questions I want to ask you and the world.
1. Is it better to donate money or to support a cause, organization, or person in another way?
2. Has the conflict and harm religion has caused outweighed the good it has produced?
3. Will the greatest generation be the generation that doesn’t look to war or conflict for the solution to a major problem?
4. Can all poverty and starvation ever be eradicated?
5. Would you rather be born rich or poor?
6. Why is it taking so long to switch to alternative fuels and energy?
7. Why does the media profile so much negativity, as viewers, is that what we really desire to see and read?
8. How come we continue to believe in politicians and their promises, when so many fail to follow through and keep those promises?
9. Are most of your goals and dreams wants or needs?
10. Why is it so hard for people to be happy?
11. Are we the only ones who exist in this universe?
12. How do you plan on changing the world?
13. Would you rather work 4 hours a week, earning $4,000 a month or would you rather work 40 hours a week, earning $40,000 a month?
14. If you only had one more year to live, what would you do in that year?
15. Have you found your purpose in life?
Post your answers in our comments section below or on your Facebook wall using the button below. It’s a great way to get a discussion going between your family and friends. And if you have any questions for the world, post them in our comments below and on your Facebook wall too!
Photo by Vo Minh Thong via Unsplash